Mana Mana (Mana Mana Music Kft.) acknowledges the importance and duty of privacy and its management. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have set below the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you may provide us, will be processed and stored. Please read the following carefully to understand practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
When you visit www.manamana.hu, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Collected Device Information (Cookies)
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Necessary: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- CookieConsent / manamana.hu / HTTP / 1 year
Cookie purpose description: Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domains
- has_js / manamana.hu / HTTP / Session
- cookie-agreed / manamana.hu / HTTP / 99 days
- Cookie purpose description: Records whether or not the cookies notification pop-up has been acknowledged by the user
Statistics: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- __utma / bandcamp.com / HTTP / 2 years
Cookie purpose description: Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.
- __utmb / bandcamp.com / HTTP / Session
Cookie purpose description: Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.
- __utmc / bandcamp.com / HTTP / Session
Cookie purpose description: Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.
- __utmt / bandcamp.com / HTTP / Session
Cookie purpose description: Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.
- __utmz / bandcamp.com / HTTP / 6 months
- Cookie purpose description: Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.
Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- PREF / youtube.com / HTTP / 8 months
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE / youtube.com / HTTP / 179 days
- YSC / youtube.com / HTTP / Session
Cookie purpose description: Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.
- dpr / facebook.com / HTTP / 3 months
- fr / facebook.com / HTTP / 3 months
Cookie purpose description: Allows you to control the "Follow us on Facebook" and "Like" buttons
- IDE / doublecklick.net / HTTP / 2 years
- Cookie purpose description: Online advertising cookie from Google's Doubleclick.net
Unclassified: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
- BACKENDID / bandcamp.com / HTTP / Session
- client_id / bandcamp.com / HTTP / 10 years
- Cookie purpose description: Unclassified
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If at any point you would like for us to delete your information from our databases please notify us at email@example.com and we will comply with your request so as soon as practicable.
Your rights over your information
- Right to Access Your Personal Information. You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you by making a request. We would ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
- Right to Correction Your Personal Information. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
- Right to Stop or Limit Our Processing of Your Data. You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
Where we store your data
The transmission of information to us via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our website www.manamana.hu or to us through emails. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your collected data.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
- Limiting access to our premises to those that we believe are entitled to be there;
- Implementing access controls to our information technology
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a request about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us on music @ manamana.hu and we will comply with your request so as soon as practicable.